Business Development Manager
Based in the heart of the City of London, this start up is majorly disrupting the payments sector and the way companies can offer reimbursements. With multiple target verticals who are already receptive to the proposition, the successful Business Development Manager can make a lasting impact on the sector.
Having quickly established a platform and distribution platform for their innovative payout system, my client has seen uptake across sectors due to the ease of use and increased customer satisfaction, with very little effort.
The platform allows customers to receive a cash payout after authentication across one of their 11,500 distribution partners in less than 72h. Clients are across the Public and Private sector for refunds, payouts, gifting, new ways of utilising the platform are regularly being developed. Due to the ease, low cost, speed and diverse applications it's proving to be a popular proposition already.
They need a Business Development Manager to join the team to help expand the business through incoming and self generated leads, closing the business and managing the account to farm as much revenue as possible.
This Business Development Manager role will require someone with "get up and go", who is able to translate a complex solution into lay man's terms. It will suit someone who's comfortable in a predominantly client facing position and can hold their own during negotiations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Following up leads and demoing the solution.
- Problem solving skills for streamlining business processes.
- Meeting with new and existing clients to generate revenue.
- Co-ordinating with founders to identify prospects.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager position will be able to evidence skills laid out below, and importantly have the cultural traits to inspire confidence with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong track record of delivering sales of a technical and complex solution.
- Ability to evidence achievement against sales target.
- Hunter mentality, and capable of maintaining relationships with senior level decision makers.
- Able to travel across the UK for meetings.
- Background of selling into Higher Education or Charities will be advantageous but not essential.
Up to £45,000 Basic Salary, Uncapped Commission and Bi-Annual Bonuses