PUBLICATIONS OFFICER - £25,000 pa
An international qualifications body is looking to recruit a Publications Officer to use their InDesign expertise to produce a line of promotional and operational items, from exam papers to marketing materials.
- To typeset and format exam papers and other exam support materials.
- To regularly monitor and update exam-related paperwork in line with the organisation’s brand guidelines.
- To design and produce promotional items, including graphics for the organisation’s website.
- To proofread materials.
- To maintain the organisation’s image catalogue.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Expert in use of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Outstanding copy-editing and proof reading skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,000 pa
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.