Head of Finance - Retail
Retail Head of Finance needed for London head office of global fashion brand.
Head of Finance needed for London head office of a global fashion brand. This role will report directly into the Finance Director and will be responsible for all financial and management reporting, managing a large team and integrating Finance into the wider business.
This is a fantastic role with huge opportunities for progression and development and will pay between £68k and £75k depending on experience.
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the UK business
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the parent company is timely and accurate
- Liaising with senior management to ensure finance is providing the information to continue growth
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance in to the business is achieved.
- Manage and develop large team
- Manage change projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
Candidates must be / have:
- Qualified Accountants (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with experience working in a similar role
- Experienced in managing and developing a team
- Background in Retail or Service industry would be beneficial
- Ability to be a "future leader" of the business
This role is being recruited immediately so please send your CV through as soon as possible to be considered.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a very forward thinking business in a very high profiles position.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.