SUPER TRADE MARK PARALEGAL / TRAINEE TRADE MARK ATTORNEY
Are you an experienced Trade Mark Paralegal that wants to take the next step within your career? Are you interested in working for a leading firm? This fantastic opportunity certainly does not become available too often! Our client is looking for a person who has extensive knowledge of trade marks, from managing a variety of portfolios, to having dealt with cases in the UK and worldwide. The role will be supporting Senior Counsel. Trade Mark prosecution experience is a must.
Some duties include, but not limited to:
- Supporting and managing the day to day running of the management system
- Supporting the IP team with prosecution admin and research queries
- Conduct preliminary trade mark searches.
- Preparation and filing of trade mark applications
- Managing the trade mark administrative flow of all relevant and related tasks.
- Liaising necessary information between the IP teams
- Managing IP case loads
- Reviewing cases from the attorneys
For the right person there is an opportunity to train as an attorney (if you would wish to go down this route). To be successful you should have a solid trade mark paralegal background, ideally hold the CITMA qualification and possess a very high level of accuracy and prioritisation skills. Being able to effectively communicate all required tasks and communications is essential. Experience in the management of a variety of trade mark caseloads is advantageous, along with strong numerical and written ability. This unique opportunity is not to be missed!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.