Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Partners to put together work in progress schedules
- Monitoring projects to ensure correct codes and pricing structures have been used
- Sitting in senior management meetings to go through existing projects and current work in progress.
Experience and skillset required:
- High attention to detail is essential
- Exposure to working in a partnership environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- If you have begun studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA that would be an advantage
If you have the right experience and are interested in the role of Revenue Coordinator do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.