Permanent Part-Time Bookkeeper
Office Angels is working with a unique client who are seeking a Permanent Part-time Bookkeeper, who needs to be a smart and motivated individual to join their small team based in the West End of London. Our client specialise in in-house Watch, Jewellery and Accessory brands, which are developed and curated for multi-channel retailers throughout the UK. They manage several e-commerce websites in order to market and sell their products directly to consumers.
Hours: 16 hours per week (either part days or full days)
Salary: £24,000 pro rata
The Accounts Administrator's main responsibility will be to manage the companies bookkeeping and assist in other areas of business administration including but not limited to:
- Recurring bookkeeping tasks on both sales and purchases
- Payment reconciliation for B2C transactions and B2B remittances across multiple payment methods
- Weekly Aged receivables review and pro-active follow up
- Key tasks include ensuring accurate records are reflected for complicated remittances for larger retailers. Experience in dealing with large UK retailers would be an advantage.
- Helping maintain accurate and thorough records to assist with management reports and
- Liaising with our 3rd part accountants.
- General housekeeping of ERP system and dataflow with accounting system
- Ad Hoc production of invoices and credit notes
- Helping to implement and continually improve paper and electronic filling systems
This role would suit an organised self-starter who is happy working both independently and as part of a small team.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Xero is desirable
- Experience of Multi-channel distribution and interest in the Watch/Jewellery industry would be beneficial
- Energetic, organised and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Advertised by Office Angels, Paddington branch
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.