IT Training Manager - Law Firm
IT Training Manager
City Law Firm
£50 - £55k + Benefits
An 'MS Office' expert, IT Training Manager with at least 5 years experience is required for a leading law firm in the City.
Managing a team of 2, and reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the key responsibility in this role is to manage to the IT training function in the firm - designing and delivering training to internal clients' and managing relationships with external suppliers.
The ideal candidate for this position will have gained a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in a professional services environment (experience in the legal sector is advantageous) and will have experience in training methodologies including eLearning and mobile learning.
You will need to possess expert technical knowledge on all MS Office Suite applications, technical knowledge of Adobe Captivate and Business Analysis/Process Mapping skills.
Prior knowledge of training/supporting legal specific systems (CRM, DM, PMS, ERP) is required.
Key responsibilities in this IT Training Manager role include:
- Scoping and designing of training for the firm-wide IT Training Programme
- Responsibility for future IT training initiatives and new software packages and upgrades
- Supervision and management of the IT Trainers
- Writing the IT Training Strategy
- Monitoring and reporting stats of IT Training trends
- Designing and connecting IT related Training Needs Assessments
- Designing, updating and improving the IT induction programme for new starters
- Designing, promoting and communicating in-house training for fee-earners and support staff
- Plus much more
Key skills and experience required to be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar IT Training Manager role in professional services
- Experience in training methodologies including eLearning and mobile learning
- Expert on MS Office Suite applications and technical knowledge of Adobe Captivate
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience of training/supporting legal specific systems (CRM, DM, PMS, ERP etc)
- Team management experience and strong leadership skills
- Ability to grasp and apply complex new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, presentation and written)
- Confident, proactive and flexible approach with excellent attention to detail
- Professional qualifications / accreditations as an IT Trainer is preferred
- Good level of education (Educated to degree level or A level standard including English and Maths)
Does this sound like the role for you? If you have the necessary skills and experience required we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'LO - IT Training Manager'
Thank you for reading this IT Training Manager job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.