The team require a talented individual, who can aid in the crafting of exceptional solutions, whilst working alongside a UX/UI design team, and backend development specialists.
The role will involve working with a number of different frameworks, using emerging practices and paradigms and be developing products for both desktop and mobile platforms.
All applications are developed using Typescript, so previous experience developing using this language is mandatory.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Translation of UX design mock-ups and prototypes into working product features.
- The creation of Unit tests as part of a TDD approach to project development.
- Evolution of company component and SASS driven styles framework, both in terms of functionality and documentation
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience working on data-heavy, enterprise level applications.
- A tenacious approach to the development process, approaching feature requirements conceptually and technically
- An obsession with delivering the best possible solution, whilst working with an open mind-set and adaptable attitude to cope with changing requirements the business needs to make.
- A compulsion to safeguard even the minutest of visual details and nuances are adhered too, ensuring the end user experience is exactly as designed.
- A passion to explore, learn and master your craft, be that new language developments or emerging technologies and practices.
- Active contributions to the open source community with an active git-hub account
- Exposure to the Aurelia framework, and modern ES6 practices
- Experience of an enterprise level .NET environment.
- A familiarity with the marine industry or similar large scale commodities trading based business.
- £40-50k basic Salary.
- Annual Bonus (up to 20%)
- Stakeholder pension (up to 10% company contribution if 5% employee contribution)
- Free lunch & subsidised breakfast
- Annual pay review
- Private health
- Excellent benefits package