Business Development Manager
This is a one-off opportunity to join a leading French agency expert in Retail Animation. They do in-store decoration and window display design as well as creation of signage, wrap-around ads, decaling, banners... This creative and growing company has been set up in France in 2005 and their London office has been opened about 2 years ago with great success. On a European scale they work with World leading brands like Marks &Spencer, Tag Heuer, H&M, ByTerri, Longchamp...
They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help and grow their client portfolio in London and the UK. You will need to be a self-starter with the will to win!
What will you do
POS - Visual Merchandising - Project Management
- Source new businesses with the aim of establishing profitable long term client relationships
- Be a key point of contact for all clients and prospects' queries during the sales process.
- Develop strategic relationships
Who you are
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Extremely confident dealing at board level
- You have a creative, professional and forward-thinking approach.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to work effectively in an autonomous environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel and, ideally, database management.
- Professional, flexible and pro-active manner.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Relevant sales experience preferably within the POS, Visual Merchandising, Shop-fitting or print sector.
- Experience in identifying, building and managing sales pipelines.
- Projet Management
- Strong commercial acumen
What is on offer
- a highly competitive package: base + commissions+ benefits. Salary negotiable upon experience