Bi-Lingual Project Manager Chinese/English
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a Chinese company who are establishing a market in the UK, the most successful Project Manager will be working in the clients new London offices. This opportunity would suit an individual who has worked for a Commercial Developer or Construction Consultancy, it would be advantageous if the suitable Project Manager had worked within a Chinese property development management firm working in the UK. You will be managing the delivery of a projects from start to completion, ensuring delivery is completed on budget and on time. The project manager will be supporting the bidding process to outline and scope the commercial business case for new builds.
The most successful project manager for this role will be bi-lingual Chinese/English and must have good knowledge of project management and ideally professional qualifications such as RIBA or RICS. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager looking for the next step in their career with at least 2 years of experience in real estate project management in the UK.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Project Management of major group developments including refurbishment and new builds from the point of acquisition through to handover to the operational teams.
- Understanding and assisting in the bidding process.
- All aspects of design, initial costing, planning requirements and working up scheme concepts supporting the acquisitions regarding technical matters.
- Lead project management from pre-contract assembly through to contractor selection, tendering, contracts management, and on-site construction monitoring to successful handover.
- Project Management of minor works such as extensions, refurbishments and maintenance and adaptation driven projects.
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Essential bi-lingual Chinese/English
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook software
- At least 2 years' experience in real estate project management in the UK
- Professional qualifications such as RICS/RIBA an advantage
- A successful track record in handling a variety of property development project matters in the UK. These skills will ideally have been gained within a multi-site property environment.
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- 8:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri [Extra hours expected as required]
- £38,000 - £48,000
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Work travel expenses to client sites
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy