Key Stage 2 Teacher
This 2 form entry Primary School are looking for an outstanding Key Stage Two (KS2) teacher to join their dedicated team in Year 5 from September.
This is an incredible opportunity where you can:
- Use your expertise, passion and enthusiasm to inspire learning
- Be challenged professionally to broaden your skills?
- Deliver a creative, theme based curriculum?
- Go that extra mile to ensure every child makes excellent progress
The KS2 Teacher will:
- Model consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
- Be committed to proving a wide range of trips/experiences that will inspire and embed learning
- Demonstrate passion for learning and a commitment to raising standards of achievement for all pupils
- Accelerate progress of identified children
- Lead a non-core curriculum area
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary being offered will be in line with the inner London main and upper pay scales, dependent on the teacher's experience
- Good student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- Great salary and benefits package
- Accessible location close to overground, underground and bus routes
- Newly refurbishes facilities and fantastic resources
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant KS2 teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
If you have the qualifications and skills to be successful in this position please forward an updated CV to Luke at Reeson education