Trainee Recruitment Consultant - September
We have numerous clients looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals to join between September and December 2017 as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants. We are interested in hearing from 2010-2017 Graduates and 2nd/3rd jobbers who are available to start immediately!
Responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Lead generation and business development
- Candidate resourcing and interviews
- Account Management
- Contract negotiations
- Training and Benefits on offer for a Graduate Trainee:
- 4 week training programme - you’ll learn all about the recruitment industry and specialist markets
- In-house mentors providing constant support and on the job training
- Great incentives, including monthly lunches at top quality restaurants and free gym use
- Commission is staggered, the more placements you make…the more you bill for the company and the higher the percentage of commission you’ll earn in a month
- Progression is based on performance - if you hit your targets you will become a Senior Consultant within a year!
Key requirements for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Degree level educated or 2nd/3rd jobbers with commercial/sales experience
- Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies (e.g. sports at a high level)
- Sales experience would be advantageous but it isn’t essential
- Ambition, drive, determination to succeed and resilience are all essential
If you’ve got what it takes to become a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch within 2 working days to discuss your application and arrange your interview!