Marketing Executive- Luxury Baby Clothing- NW London Ladbroke Grove- Up to £25k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business at an early stage. The successful candidate will have a pivotal role within the business, taking ownership of the website, data and working with the marketing team and closely with the founder to help drive the brand to the next level.
You will have demonstrable, hands on experience mixing analytical thinking with creative problem solving. You’ll be very familiar with a test, learn and optimise approach to acquisition strategy. You’re highly numerical, commercially aware and highly analytical.
• Customer obsessed: Understanding the customer journey is key to your ecommerce strategy
• Data Driven: You’ll love telling stories with data
• A doer: You must be someone extremely capable of and excited by immaculately executing ideas.
• High standards: You must be a self-starter, with attention to detail, strong organisational skills and ability to hit deadlines.
• Creativity: We’re looking for a sharp, out of the box, ambitious thinker with plenty of ideas.
• Vision: We’re looking for someone who wants to invest their time into growing the brand, developing marketing skills and being part of something big.
• Adaptable: Willingness to handle a many projects at one time and help the rest of the team when needed.
• 1-2 years experience in ecommerce or marketing
• Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
• Excellent attention to detail with strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret volume data
• Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, organic & paid search, SEO and affiliates
• Proven experience in reporting and analysis in order to make informed marketing decisions and drive initiatives
• Ecommerce strategy and planning
• UX and Website design to maximise conversion rates
• You will help to create commercial yet engaging content experiences across the website to broaden the customer experience
• Assist with Landing Page creation
• Have good working knowledge of SEO
• Manage product and category merchandising
• Be responsible for updating pricing, discounts, promotions
• Day to day analytics and reporting - ensuring data is accurate & well maintained and used to drive decision-making
• Competitor analysis and market / trend research to help develop new campaigns, content and product mix.