PPC Manager - Client Side Online Gaming - Sports
PPC Manager - Client Side Online Gaming - Sports- £50,000-60,000 + bonus and benefits
This company is the leading Gaming brand in the UK. With an amazing office location, they boast Table Tennis tables, snooker tables, sleep areas and floor to ceiling beer fridge on all four floors.
They also own the biggest brands in gambling and are now launching Sportsbook. This will be a multi-million-pound launch and is planned to be responsible for 50% of the overall revenue by 2022. With 1000 employees across 7 offices, this Sportsbook Launch will significantly increase headcount in the coming years.
With the launch, they are recruiting for a Paid Search team and need someone to lead this growth and grow the team out. The launch is due later this year and they want this person to devise a strategy and prepare for the launch and once launched, drive it forward. You would have ownership over this division and the role would move in to Head of Sportsbook PPC within time, There marketing team currently stands at 150 people and they are renowned for their culture and work/life balance. Indeed, they have won awards for this. You do not need Sports Book experience as training is provided.
The PPC Manager will have the following skills/qualifications
- Degree educated (2:1 or higher)
- Solid experience of using Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads with spend levels above £80K per month specifically in a sportsbook environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good problem solver
- Highly organised
- Good at prioritising tasks
- Thinks strategically
- Technical and analytical mind-set
- Must be good with numbers
- Ability to write enticing ads and stick to brand guidelines
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Enjoy working on large and challenging datasets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.