Practice Accountant - Financial Modeller
Practice Accountant / Financial Modeller (Part-time - work from home)
Our client, a successful and growing accountancy practice which also provides consultancy services and corporate finance has an immediate vacancy for a qualified /part-qualified accountant to finalise and submit company accounts and tax returns. The role also includes business modelling. It is a part-time role which can be done from home.
The purpose of the job is threefold:
1) Review, adjust and finalise company accounts prior to filing at Companies’ House
2) Prepare and submit corporation tax returns to HMRC
3) Design and prepare financial planning, analyses and modelling
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Review /finalise statutory accounts for submission to Companies’ House and HMRC
- Review VAT returns
- On-line VAT and CT filing
- Communication with clients as necessary
- Update client files, checklists, records and procedures
- Financial analyses, planning and financial modelling
We are looking for an accountant / financial modeller who has experience of finalising accounts, submitting corporation tax returns and business financial planning and modelling. You will have previous practice experience, will be a good communicator (strong written), self motivated and task orientated. You will have strong IT and Excel skills. The role would be ideal for someone who wants to work part-time from home.
Key skills required:
- Qualified/part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Good current/recent knowledge of corporation tax
- SME client experience.
- Strong client service focus.
- Strong analytical, project management skills
- Good Excel and modelling skills
- Friendly outgoing person who is keen to learn and take on more responsibility as the practice grows,
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software preferred.
To apply for this qualified /part-qualified practice accountant / financial modeller role, send your CV with a brief covering letter, outlining your interest and experience along with you salary expectations.