Senior Product Designer - Incredible Employer
Senior Product Designer
Our incredible client a globally recognisable company are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join there fabulous team in London.
The role will focus on the end-to-end customer experience across communications, mobile app and web, as well as our design identity and consistency. You will lead, define, prototype, design, test, create and deliver new products and features. You need to have a thorough understanding of user problems through user research, usability sessions and data analysis, take broad concepts, and turn them into useful products.
- Consistent brand identity, design, imagery, and content and adheres to mobile best practices
- Participate and run regular user focus groups, brainstorming sessions, team retrospectives, product reviews, and design sessions
- Work with the Product team to prioritise customer discovery
- Lead the UX and design discovery through producing rapidly multiple concepts, prototypes and wireframes and knowing when to apply attention to detail.
- Design and create web and native mobile assets according to platform best practices
- Work with the clients design and marketing agencies to play an significant role in the brand identity, visual design and implementation of the brand narrative
Skills and experience:
- Hardworking, innovative and personable
- 3-5 years of product design experience, ideally in a software as a consumer and service business with responsibilities leading projects and UI designers
- Experience of Lean UX and working closely with development teams
- Strong understanding of interaction design, UX & UI principles
- Extensive involvement in planning and conducting design research
- Identifying patterns and insights from the research to inform and shape the product's strategy
- Outstanding working knowledge of design/UX tools e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision etc.
- Previous experience within working in B2C e-commerce, publishing, gaming, or customer loyalty industries
- Good understanding of the technical feasibilities of both web and mobile technologies
- Strong design skills with understanding of usability and interface design, and flexibility in delivering design ideas
- Excellent communication skills and can effortlessly and clearly articulate decisions
- Experience of presenting to senior stakeholders
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.