I am currently looking for a CDM Advisor to join a well-established Construction Health and Safety Consultancy to be based in South-East London with travel to London projects and occasional further remits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed and driven CDM advisor to work within a company whom can offer great career prospects and support through every stage of your career development. As the CDM Advisor you will have the chance to join a progressive and driven team within a business that has already established itself as a leading name in the industry. My client is looking for an adaptable individual whom can work within results driven environment as part of a close-knit team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Attend design meetings and offer CDM and health and safety expertise.
- Assist designers in identifying health and safety risks
- Provide advice and guidance on the 'principles of prevention', a hierarchy of risk elimination and reduction
The successful candidate will:
- Be of NEBOSH General Certificate level minimum
- Have a passion to develop a career in health and safety
- Possess construction industry experience
- Have a knowledge of CDM regulations
- Be a highly driven and engaging individual able to liaise at all levels
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be IT literate
In return, the successful CDM Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £25k - £30k + benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a consultancy that truly values it's employees. If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick on or email