International Sales Director - Branded Content - Creative Solutions - Media Owner/Digital
International Sales Director - Branded Content - Creative Solutions - Media Owner/Digital - Salary £60,000- £80,000 plus comms and great benefits
Our client is one of the largest Media Publisher’s in the World, with twenty-one U.S titles and three hundred international editions. They are looking for an International Sales Director to join their team in London.
Our client’s portfolio includes Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Harper’s Bazaar, to name a few. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for luxury brands, and developing and maintaining relationships, with the goal of growing revenue.
If you’re interested to be part of a globally renowned Media Publisher and have a passion for luxury brands then this opportunity is for you!
Central to the role is the ability to develop new Client led partnerships by pitching customised solutions across their print and digital platforms with focus on non-endemic categories.
- Identify and prioritise global business opportunities for Hearst
- To sell global revenue partnerships to Clients and Agencies - across their portfolio of media brands and markets
- Lead a portfolio of New Business Agencies and Clients focusing on building and growing advertising partnerships
- A network of existing contacts amongst a wide number of clients and agencies at senior level.
- Ability to demonstrate the exceptional connection between their brands and their Clients audiences with strategic and innovative ideas delivering scale and efficiency.
- Adept at growing client relationships for long term growth
- Work with their creative teams to develop bespoke, native advertising solutions
- Ability to foster an inclusive spirit across the team and the wider business
- Collaborate effectively to leverage strong internal resources (Creative, Digital, Print Sales) both in the UK and internationally to maximize revenue results
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with their global publishers
- Represent our client at Advertising Worldwide (UK) with the highest level of professionalism
- Regular reporting to the Advertising Director demonstrating planning, strategy and sales results.
- Demonstrate excellent Agency and Client relationships with corresponding black book
- Proven experience and skills at new business development A strong business leader, able to work autonomously but who has successfully worked as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- Strong diplomatic skills with history of building friendships and relationships across all levels of colleagues in multiple countries and businesses.
- Be an internal change agent, engaging and celebrating continuous improvements and development.
- Proven experience in international media, selling global partnership campaigns
- Sharing and celebrating best practice.
- Substantial experience in Print and Digital Sales, preferably in the international market.
- Innovative and creative approach to building proposals and attracting sales
- Experience in portfolio selling
- At ease with client and agency contacts at very senior levels
- Highly self-motivated with proven history of meeting and exceeding performance targets and KPI’s
- Energetic person with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand and speak a second (or third Language) is not essential but would be an advantage
- International and open minded mind-set
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for (Michaela Smith and