Bars Manager High Volume Quality Restaurant 35K Inc Tronc
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Bar Manager to join one of the leading casual dining concepts in London. Our clients have a number of restaurant and bars within their brand and are proud of their strong customer relationships and friendly atmosphere. They are looking for an experienced Bar Manager who can deliver the highest levels of customer service and standards in their casual dining restaurant. Due to the demand to servicing their discerning clients, they are looking for like minded individuals who have worked in similar restaurants with experience at Manager level to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Bar Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring smooth operation of the bar at all times.
- Training and development of the team
- Creating cocktails and specials
- Being part of a large team
- Always improving customer service and standards
- Follow policies and procedures
- Working on shift patterns
- Working on your feet with a hands on approach
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar casual dining restaurant or hotel operation
- Be able to work within a busy environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Dealing with high footfall
- Able to follow clear instructions
- Used to suggestive up selling
- Being proactive and being able to think on their feet
- Used to dealing with different types of clientele
Ideally you will be comfortable working in a busy high volume environment which is fast moving and always buzzing. A great eye for detail and an ability to keep standards high at all times is essential along with the energy, passion for the restaurant industry and experience in a similar environment. We are looking for someone who can focus on the customer side of the business.
If this sounds like the ideal position, please apply below