CORPORATE HOSPITALITY SALES MANAGER
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, this role is responsible for the sale of VIP products to corporate clients, brokers and brand partners spanning festivals and touring (both in the UK and Europe). It is perceived that you will also support our rights acquisitions, pitching our products to corporate companies and businesses and selling our corporate solutions and event packages.
You’ll be responsible for identifying buyers, understanding their needs, finding appropriate products, creating bespoke solutions and managing the relationship to ensure client aspirations are met at every stage.
You’ll also identify opportunities to create new products or provide new services and you’ll play an important part in developing the creative and
commercial aspects of those opportunities.
In addition to selling VIP Nation packages and bespoke event solutions, you’ll actively work with the Marketing Partnerships team helping the brands and
relevant businesses they work with their corporate entertainment needs at events. You’ll be working closely with the whole VIP Nation team to find
creative and commercially sound solutions to bespoke client requests and requirements, however your key focus will be to sell VIP Nation’s corporate
In your capacity as Hospitality and Corporate Sales Manager you will be highly motivated and results-driven with the ability to develop, produce and
present excellent business proposals that are compelling, deliverable, creative and commercially robust.
As a sales specialist you will ultimately be responsible for selling our products and thereby generating new revenues/profits for the business by tapping
into and maximising the corporate market and b2b resale opportunities.
• Generate new business by identifying senior corporate buyers and promoting the range of products, solutions and packages to them
• Engage with buyers in a meaningful way to understand how our solutions can address their business needs; identify relevant products or
bespoke services and formulate commercially sound proposals that meet and exceed their aspirations
• Accountable for meeting all sales performance targets
• Working with the Head of Sales & Marketing, develop and manage the creation of an effective evidence-based sales strategy (covering direct
sales and re-sale) that achieves financial growth
• Drive profitability and client experience by working with the Marketing Partnerships team and assist them in offering brand/value added
experience at our events
• Lead generation and prospect management
• Planning, developing and presenting pitches
• Feedback to the VIP team on product development from client/prospect meetings to aid the development of the VIP Nation offering
• Work with new and existing re-sale partners and affiliates to understand their clients and business needs so that we can maximise the
exposure our products receive, ultimately increasing sales through these channels
• Promote products to clients and re-sale brokers on their release
• Manage your sales including holds, inventory and orders, liaising with the Ticket Manager regularly
• Liaise with the Accounts Assistant to ensure invoice requisitions are raised and payments received in a timely fashion
• Support our rights acquisition activity, promoting our solutions and packages to corporate B2B clients and broker agents
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrable and established experience selling VIP packages to large businesses in a similar role (spanning blue-chip financial, media, retail)
• Strong commercial awareness and competencies
• Demonstrable experience of successfully growing sales YOY
• Strong relationship management
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A good all round business sense
• Experience working with a luxury product/premium service, live music, events, corporate hospitality, entertainment
• Excellent written skills
• Compelling and effective presentation style with the ability and confidence to converse and influence buying decisions at CEO/Director level
• Boundless initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Competitive but diplomatic
• Target focused with a real determination to achieve
• Able to spot opportunities and act on them
• Resilient and patient
• Collaborative style
• Sound commercial judgement and hunger for business success
• Great interpersonal skills and charm - someone who is really excited at building high level relationships and delighting clients and consumers
• Quality oriented
• Self-starter who is prepared to do the administrative work needed to support an efficient sales process
How to apply:
Apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.