Account Director - Digital Agency
Account Director / AD - Digital Agency
A senior level Account Director / AD is needed to join a leading digital agency specialising in employer branding, talent attraction and candidate experience. This is a rare opportunity for an established Account Director / AD to step up and play an instrumental role in the growth of their new London office.
Boasting offices in Liverpool, New York and London and an enviable client list (Virgin Media, Vodafone, Nationwide, SAP, BT and Dulux, to name just a few), this top digital agency is dedicated to producing creative, practical business solutions that cover employer branding, employee engagement, talent attraction, career website design & development, film & motion and brand story design. Due to a period of exciting growth they are now seeking a talented and highly experienced Account Director / AD to play a critical role in the strategic development of clients and their London office.
Joining as an Account Director / AD you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of top level clients. Whether you are delivering coordinated digital and creative solutions; interrogating results and analysis to inform strategy and identify opportunities; attending client meetings; mentoring and managing your team; building great rapport with clients or staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends you will play a key role in crafting the best digital experiences.
To qualify… You should be an Account Director / AD / Digital Account Director / Client Services Director / Senior Account Manager / SAM / MD / Managing Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are an agency big hitter with a formidable reputation within the Digital / Creative industry;
- Core experience gained as an Account Director / AD within a Digital agency;
- A passion for digital and creative solutions and demonstrable industry knowledge;
- Excellent client facing communication and a proven ability to grow client accounts;
- You are analytical - trend spotting with Google Analytics comes naturally to you;
- You are excellent in building rapport from Managers to C - Level;
- The ability to spot new business opportunities and grow business;
- The ability to manage a team and distribute knowledge and skills effectively;
- The ability to offer commercial and strategic input to help to grow a business;
- A strong understanding or exposure to recruitment advertising (i.e. candidate attraction / employee value proposition / candidate experience) would be advantageous.
Any knowledge of SEO / PPC / Social Media marketing / Employer Brand strategy would be highly advantageous.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for an Account Director / AD to be part of an exciting digital agency full of energy and ideas. In return expect a fast moving, but supportive working environment with the chance to develop your career and make a difference. Get in touch…