Reception Teacher, Wandsworth, South London
Primary teaching job, Wandsworth, South London
We are currently with a successful primary school based near Abbey Wood, Greenwich who are currently in transition from two to three form entry.
As a result they are looking for good to outstanding teachers to join their expanding team from September 2017. This role will be a full-time role within a Reception class.
They would welcome applications from candidates who have:
- A proven track record of good/outstanding teaching
- A commitment to professional development
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to work effectively with parents and the wider community
- Willingness to work collaboratively
- High expectations
They are able to offer:
- Excellent support and resources for teaching and learning
- High quality professional development with a focus on staff needs and improved teaching outcomes
- Fantastic curriculum enrichment opportunities including forest school, brand new cookery suite and a school farm
- A welcoming environment with a collaborative team dynamic
- A large, well-established inclusion team to meet the needs of all pupils
- An supportive and approachable leadership team
Alongside the above the school are offering salaries in line with MPS. TLR points may be available depending on experience/strengths.
If you are interested in the post or would like find out about more opportunities for September 2017 please contact Cameron Weir on , or e-mail [mailto:]