The role would suit a progressive candidate who is looking for a new challenge.
The company is one of the world's leading professional services companies, headquartered in the USA. Due to growth across their international business an opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join their team.
The Management Accountant will report into the Financial Controller and is a new role required due to the rapid growth of the company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation, development and analyses of key financial information as required by management to ensure that they are able to make well-informed decisions
- Development & preparation of monthly financial statements, including practice P&Ls, revenue sharing & cost allocations, variance analysis and commentaries
- Support annual business planning & budgeting cycle
- Develop & improve cashflow analysis and forecasting
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Corporate business case review & challenge
- Maintenance of Opportunity financial spreadsheet and review of proposal P&Ls
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Other ad-hoc financial and commercial duties to support the business as well as providing support to the Financial Controller
- Degree educated, and part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with proven finance and administration skills
- Numerate, accurate individual with strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Professional approach, committed to meeting deadlines
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Hands-on and prepared to provide support & cover to other team members
- Able to work on own initiative with a conscientious approach, always looking to improve processes where possible
- Team player with confidence to deal and communicate with all levels of management
- Confident and with the ability to operate.
- SAP software advantageous but not necessary
Successful candidates will be offered:
£38,000 - £42,000
Competitive Benefits Package