Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant - 2016 Graduates
Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
Looking to make the move to London following graduation? Eager to earn £40k in Year 1? With London being the global hub of recruitment, being a trainee recruitment consultant is one of the most fast paced, competitive and rewarding career options for graduates!
About Recruitment Consultancy:
- Trainee recruitment consultants, on average earn £30,000 - £40,000 in Year 1, and £100,000+ in 3 years
- Your role focuses on networking, marketing, advertising and sales skills to place candidates into vacancies
- Cold calling top international clients, with the aim of winning new business
- Fast paced, competitive, 'university feel' office environment
What makes a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A hunger for money
- A competitive nature
- Exceptional communicator
- A long standing strong work ethic
- Passion to work in a dynamic, fun work environment
What can a Career in Recruitment Consultancy offer?
- Clear, very achieveable career progression pathway based on your success
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Lateral movement across various locations, industries and Executive Search
- OTE Year 1 £40,000, Year 2 £60-70,000, Year 3 £100k+
- Opportunity to move internationally within recruitment - our clients have offices in New York, LA, Sydney, Dubai
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.