UK Marketing Manager
Do you love a fast paced environment and partnering with sales teams? With over 20 years of experience and operations in 30 countries, our client is a market leading business information provider. And with a track record of promoting from within, this is an excellent move to develop a long terms career.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; reporting into the UK Marketing Director and working closely with a content marketer, graphic designer, digital marketer and the sales teams, you'll be responsible for marketing to large corporates to drive leads. The role will include:
- Campaign Management; manage large campaigns using thought leadership to nurture potential customers to an event or free trial, along with digital, social tactics
- Sales Enablement; closely partner with the sales team and brief in new campaigns to ensure alignment
- Account Marketing; create plans for account based marketing activities to larger prospects
- Events; manage a yearly calendar of 50 events
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- You'll have B2B marketing experience
- You'll enjoy partnering with sales teams and have the passion to bring them onboard with your campaigns
- Operational skills
- Happy in a fast paced environment
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£40 - 43,000 basic + £8,000 bonus
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the South East & London.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.