CPU Manager - North West London - New Opening
CPU Manager – Northwest London – New Opening
We have a position for a CPU manager to join this business for the New opening and Set up of a CPU in north west London.
The business will be producing many items for delivery and distribution to restaurant, hotels and more and will need an Experience operator who has a strong knowledge base of Restaurants, food production and Setup.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with the board
- CPU / Production kitchen Start-up / New opening experience
- Purchasing experience both food and machinery
- Have a food manufacturing background
- Passionate about food
- Experience with both high-risk and low-risk foods
- Likes to Develop self, other team members and teams to optimise potential and support the achievement of the business
- Passionate about the business and have a genuine positive attitude towards the products, people and services
- Have excellent Planning and Organising skills, Plans, manages and organises time, tasks and resources to achieve business deadlines and targets
- Can make Informed Decisions, Analyses and interprets data and situations to make informed business decisions.
- Strong at Influencing and Communicating, Communicates and influences openly and effectively and has a positive impact on others from Packer to COO
- Welcomes change as part of working life and actively looks for ways to improve the business
- Excellent Customer service skills deliver a personalised experience to customers and key stakeholders in a professional manner, by identifying with them and building a relationship to make them feel valued
- A strong a proven background in delivering Business Performance
There is a Strong package on offer for the right person Circa £50,000 - £70,000 depending on the depth of experience you bring to the role
Apply in confidence today for more information