UX / UI Designer - London E8
Job; UX / UI Designer - London E8
This unique technology company specialises in getting start-ups to the digital marketplace. They are looking for incredibly talented individuals with a desire to be part of revolution rather than a number on the payroll. They consider all levels of experience so if you feel like you’re up for the challenge get in touch!
The fun stuff you’ll actually be doing in this job;
- Taking ownership of key challenges, understanding what users need, and developing and improving products and processes to create user journeys
- Planning and running collaborative workshops with clients
- Developing information architecture, sitemaps and content recommendations if required
- Establishing UX / UI design best practices and processes and ensure quality is monitored
- Creating beautifully executed designs across multiple products and industries, working with a variety of different founders.
- Collaborating with Product Management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions to product direction, visuals and experience
- Help to execute all visual design stages
- Gathering user requirements through conventional and novel techniques
- Liaising with a talented development team to ensure requirements are understood
What they need and what you have;
- Uncovering and understanding client requirements and translating these into best-in-class design solutions; articulate robust rationale to back up these decisions.
- Be able to interpret, follow and create design guidelines and principles.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Knowledge of creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Skilled in Sketch and proficient in Adobe tools such as Photoshop & Illustrator.
Why you’ll love them;
- You’ll actually be part of something amazing (they help build great start-ups!)
- You have full autonomy over your efforts (so give yourself a real challenge)
- They listen to your ideas and empower you to make the right decisions
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £35k
- Location; London E8; a short walk from Haggerston (overground) station
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; UX UI User experience user interface agile scrum design designer Photoshop Illustrator Wireframes wire frame frames storyboards story boards user flows process flows sitemaps user journeys London