Project Manager - (Dry Lining Specialist) - London
Our client is a leading Drylining specialist working with London's top contractors on Residential, Hotel and Commercial projects. Having recently secured several major contracts, we have been asked to supply experienced Project Managers to manage these works.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on high profile projects with packages of values up to £15m but to also progress within a growing company.
- Taking client requirements on site and developing design with in-house design team.
- Adding value to the design development process by challenging solutions, methods and techniques and where appropriate improving build ability and reduce whole life cost.
- Verifying work methods to ensure project objectives are met.
- Producing project timeline / plan for project work to meet contract requirements, amending and updating periodically to ensure target dates are met.
- Producing and updating reports for management.
- Running all on site activities, including coordination of sub-contractors, weekly project review meetings with clients, issuing change orders and maintaining site diaries.
- Liaison with clients and Main Contractor management team.
- Leading Team meetings.
- Reporting into the Contracts Manager
- Experienced No. 1 managing projects of up to £5m.
- Experience working with dry lining specialists
- CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid qualified.
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance of London
Our client is an industry leader who can offer project work alongside London's top contractors. To apply please forward your CV for the attention of Victoria Britland at the email address provided.