Our client, Wales’ largest online marketing agency are looking for an experienced and ambitious PPC Specialist to join it’s dynamic and fast paced PPC advertising team. While it’s a specialist role if you feel like tweaking ad copy’s and getting generally excited about paid search whilst lighting up over the words 'increased click through rate’ then this is the place for you.
- Assisting the media strategist in the creation of paid advertising strategies.
- Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI.
- Manage own self development and maintain and up to date and relevant understanding of digital media.
- Help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate.
- Liaise with clients and attend relevant client meetings where required.
- Strong recent PPC experience
- AdWords & Google Analytics certified or working towards it.
- Annual Bonus
- Flexi Time
- Study leave - days off to learn new skills
- Innovation Sessions - once a month they hold a companywide session fuelled with pizza and drinks
- Work from home days, if you need to be at home for a delivery, feel under the weather or simply fancy working from your bed.
- Free Netflix or Amazon Prime Instant video subscription
- Free fresh fruit and health snacks all day long
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Giorgia Di-Girolamo at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportun3. ities.*