Senior Frontend Engineer/Architect
Lead/Senior Frontend Engineer / Frontend Architect - London - Salary depends on experience
A chance to join a top-of-their-industry global organisation in their central London office. This ecommerce giant has grown on average 30% year on year for over a decade to become a household name and now boasts millions hits per month.
With a global reach, this amazing team have opened up their second office in the Northern Powerhouse and are looking for a Senior/Lead Frontend Developer or someone ready to step into a Frontend Architect role.This is a real chance to help shape and lead a team - they have ambitious plansand you will play a central part in taking the company to that next level.
What will you be doing?
- Your role will involve changing the web platform (mobile, desktop and tablet) functionality for all territories
- Ownership and enforcement of technical & quality standards & architecture
- Definition and evolution of appropriate platform architecture
- Choosing the appropriate tools and technology to solve the problem at hand, potentially building bespoke frameworks or selecting Open Source or commercial tools where required
What do we need from you?
- High standard of React, Node.js, Angular or other similar web libraries and frameworks.
- Experience of Agile/Scrum practices across the product team.
- Extensive experience developing high put through ecommerce applications.
- Experience with frond end caching strategies.
- Understanding of TDD & BDD
If you've got any experience leading a team of developers that would be fantastic, but we are also happy to chat to people who are ready to take that next step in their career!
We're currently putting together a shortlist, but us Gurus are always happy to just have a bit of a chat and answer any questions if you want to find out more first :)
Contact Cara Dodson for more information!
Contact: Cara Dodson