About the Management Accountant role:
In this role, you will be given ample opportunity to add value and help shape the best practice for the business. You will be responsible for the monthly management accounts as well as playing a direct role in both the forecasting and budgeting cycles too.
* Assisting with the preparation of month-end and yearly management accounts
* Analysing overheads to explain variances in budgets
* Producing cost centre budgets and reforecasts
* Implementing and enforcing cost control management; highlight areas for concerns
* Developing and implementing processes that will improve the workings and efficiency of the finance department
* Assisting the Head of Finance with business analysis and other ad hoc duties as required
Ideally with a background within the media space, you will have experience of producing full management accounts to a high standard and have a good eye for detail. You will be used to working in this style of environment and as such the ability to deal with non finance and communicate effectively is critical. Based within their amazing and modern central London office this is a unique and challenging opportunity for the right candidate.
This global agency is very well known and is a leader within the creative space, with clients spanning all manner of industries. The business is very focused on developing their talent and providing as many opportunities for progression as possible.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or overseas equivalent), with previous media and management accounting experience, that is confident and looking to take the next step in their career.