Legal Case Handler
Our client, an award winning Legal Firm based in Central Bristol is seeking talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service!
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:
· Carry out work allocated within service standards
· Taking responsibility for running own caseload as driven by case management system
· Check new instructions opened correctly
· Check proceedings issued correctly
· Prepare witness statement and instruct agents
· Take enforcement action
· Set up bailiff appointments and advise client
· Ensure regular communication with Team Supervisors regarding work related issues or problems which should be reported immediately and escalated if necessary.
· Ensure billing is accurate and action unbilled disbursements accordingly
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Have at least 6 months experience in a legal, professional service, financial or a commercial office dealing with administration.
· Law graduates with office experience are welcome to apply!
· Demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with Clients and a good telephone manner, with a clear diction.
· Have competent numeracy and spelling skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Demonstrate organisational and time management skills.