We are currently recruiting for A qualified and experienced Trainer/Assessor to work with our client.
Delivering and assessing the following qualifications: -
- Sales Levels 2 & 3
- Customer Services Level 2 & 3
- Business Administration Level 2 & 3
- Team Leading Level 2
- Management Level 3, 4 & 5
The main purpose of the role is detailed below:
- To provide induction, initial assessment, advice and guidance to learners who are wishing to undertake or currently undertaking Apprenticeships and NVQ’s
- To assess learners’ progress and maintain records of assessments of learning carried out.
- To deliver knowledge within the occupational area to learners.
- To deliver the additional elements of the framework including Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, Safeguarding awareness and Equality and Diversity
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- A personal commitment to keeping your professional knowledge up to date and improving your capabilities.
- Demonstrate professional and occupational knowledge of the relevant qualification(s) being delivered ·Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to be self-directed with initiative and to be able to solve practical problems with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to enthuse learners to aid retention and achievement.
- Demonstrate a creative and imaginative approach to student centred learning.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare effective written and visual teaching materials in line with course requirement.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team and to develop and sustain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for\caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office