Property Maintenance Coordinator - Old Street
Our client is a dynamic and modern shared accommodation provider with over 170 house-shares and 1000 rooms in London, who provides great value, convenient terms and well managed house-shares occupied exclusively by young professionals.
They are currently looking for an individual who is self-motivated professional with an understanding of logistics, mathematics and can use their initiative.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the maintenance and cleaning team.
- Dealing with customers enquires and issues.
- Managing and preparing new properties for rent.
- Liaising with the tenants and contractors over maintenance items.
- Completing check-ins, check-outs and inventories.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Basic is competitive from £18,000+ and is really dependent on experience. It is negotiable and between £1,500 - £2,500 monthly salary for the right person.
- Based in Old Street, Monday to Friday
- Fun and dynamic working environment
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, comply with deadlines and be able to work without supervision.
Please only apply for this role if you have some experience in a similar industry (Maintenance/Lettings/Property) and can jump straight into this role with limited assistance.