Guided e-Learning is a leading provider for online learning in English as a Foreign Language (EFL). We work with schools in 12 countries and have an expanding IELTS preparation business. We are looking for an Account Manager to help look after our client relationships and expand our business.
This job focuses heavily on building and maintaining relationships, and understanding client needs. Your job will be to become a trusted advisor to your prospects and clients and help them to get the full benefit of the GEL system.
The GEL platform provides huge benefits to schools. One our or US schools just got an unheard of 9 strengths in their most recent inspection, and 7 were related to GEL. As an Account Executive, your job is to try to help your clients to achieve similar results.
To be successful you need to do three things well. First, you will need to be great at building and maintaining relationships. Second, you will need to be able to understand the problems and needs of clients. Finally, you need to be able to enthusiastically communicate the benefits of GEL. You will work primarily with school owners and management teams.
The ideal candidate will have a sales or recruitment background. It would be beneficial if you have experience working in the TEFL industry. The must-haves are:
- Skill in building and maintaining relationships
- Agile thinking and problem solving skills: able to understand a client's needs and work with them to identify solutions
- Excellent communication skills--able to communicate how GEL can solve problems.
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
- Comfort using computers (word, excel, social media, etc)
- Willingness to travel in the UK and abroad
- University degree
- 1+ years experience working in Language travel preferably in the UK
- Foreign languages, particularly French or Mandarin Chinese
- Ideally you will live in or near London. You can potentially work from home but will need to travel to London regularly.
- You will likely be travelling in Europe, to the US and Canada for client meetings and trade shows
- 25-30K base salary plus uncapped commission. OTE of 30-35K
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter and CV. We look forward to your application!