Business Development Associate
Fram Search is working with a fast-growing boutique asset manager who is keen to grow their business development team. Our client is a successful and dynamic firm who specialises in alternative investments. During a period of growth, our client is keen to expand their business development team and have identified the need for a Business Development Associate to support the current team. The Associate will be responsible for maintaining excellent client services for both the intermediary and direct investor community.
- Liaise with Investors and Intermediaries to provide them with excellent customer services.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers in supporting them to grow new business.
- Handle queries from Financial Advisers and act as an alternative point of contact for the regional Business Development Managers.
- Attend networking events as a credible representative of the firm.
- Be actively involved in the process of 'following up’ post networking events
- Seek to create new business opportunities with lead generation responsibilities.
Applicants must have the following experience and attributes:
- An excellent academic record
- Be articulate and organised.
- Have drive and motivation to succeed.
- Be personable and able to build relationships over the phone
- Be a team player and able to contribute to a team environment.
- Willing to go 'above and beyond’ role requirements in order to achieve client satisfaction.
- Experience working with Financial Intermediaries or investors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to gain access into the Business Development arena.
Salary: Up to £35k