Enterprise Sales - Technology
Our client is a world-class Network and Communications services provider that has won multiple awards for; NGON (Next Generation Optical Networking), Telecoms Innovation, SDN (Software Defined Networking), MEF Ethernet Excellence, and Global Carrier Capacity.
Established for 25 years, our client has been expanding its proprietary fibre network on a global basis, and to this day are still connecting buildings and laying new fibre in geographies such as Singapore and Hong Kong.
After significant investment in developing both its global infrastructure and its people, our client is now setting new standards in network performance and service delivery as a leading provider of global High Bandwidth connectivity, boasting the highest customer Net Promoter Score in the industry.
With extensive wholesale network operations across Europe, North America and Asia; our client is now looking to develop its Enterprise Sales capability via the appointment of 5 new Business Development Managers, to help sell their range of innovative market leading services.
- Winning New Logo’s and developing existing Customers via the sale of new Data Network, Voice and Data Centre solutions.
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable client portfolio within a dedicated market sector, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing customer base.
- You will be responsible for achieving New Logo and Billed Revenue targets.
- Defining both new logo and existing customer requirements to support their growth plans.
- Networking with new customers frequently, organising networking events and client presentations.
- Negotiating commercial terms with Enterprise customers
Who we're looking for
- A proven business developer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven.
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunities to up-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Technical Sales experience is essential, however specific Network / Connectivity experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality.
Our client works hard and enjoys themselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure they offer:
- Entrepreneurial and supportive company culture
- 25 Days Annual Holiday
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Basic Salary £50-60k DOE 100% Bonus OTE
For further information please contact us immediately.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK and a successful track record in sales.