Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager - up to £65k + package (depending on experience)
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager (up to £65k) to join a leading principle contractor. The successful candidate will work on a single site, managing Health and Safety Advisors and manage their diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting into the Senior Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for visiting several sites in one area in Central London, advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- Have experience within Civil Engineering, Utilities, Construction or Demolition (essential)
- Have worked for a large contractor and gained excellent knowledge
In return, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a scope of works with the project team and supply chain partners
- Risk assessment and method statement reviews
- Risk planning and site inspections
- Being a part of planning meetings
- Liaising with the contractors and the client around temporary works
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £65,000 (depending on experience), plus a great package. This includes a car allowance or travel allowance or a vehicle, two generous pensions which equate to 17%, shares within the company, 28 days of annual leave plus 5 days allocated to purchase and qualification expenses.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on or email to express your interest.