Head of Business Analysis
Position: Head of Business Analysis
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £155K - 165K per annum
Closing Date: 4th August 2017
FL Group Ltd is a new company specialising in the e-commerce industry with highly technical database and platforms. The company's business owners have businesses all over the world and vendors located in Belarus and the Ukraine.
The company is looking for a Head of Business Analysis to manage the team of business analysts and be involved in a number of projects in the role of the Product Owner.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Meet with decision makers and system owners to identify business needs and system goals, and elaborate solutions that will deliver value to the business and end users;
- Be involved in creating the long-term vision and roadmap of the company projects;
- Act as a key liaison between the company and the vendors from Belarus and the Ukraine in scoping the projects, building, maintaining and prioritizing the product backlogs;
- Coordinate the process of requirements elaboration and guide the development of documentation standards;
- Conduct line management and personal development responsibilities for BA team;
- Manage BA teams (medium to large) on large-scale projects from the earliest discovery stages through design, development, test, release and measurement.
Skills & Abilities:
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
- Strong knowledge of mobile and web industries and product development;
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Agile Business Analyst with a formal BA qualification;
- Line management of BA teams of 10+ including resource management;
- Deep domain knowledge of e-commerce omnichannel and ePOS solutions;
- Significant experience of working in a Scrum / Kanban / RUP development environments;
- Familiarity with UX principles and solid experience in prototyping;
- Experience in such techniques as Story Mapping, Persona Analysis, Empathy Map, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis, RCA.
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN;
- Motivated, passionate and delivery focused;
- Ability to speak Russian and English fluently;
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology is a plus.