Accounts Manager - Exeter - Growing Firm
Accounts Manager - 4 Director Firm - Exeter
My client, a successful and growing 4 Partner firm based in Exeter is looking to add an Accounts Manager to their growing team.
You will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients, both private and corporate and will provide advice over a broad range of services including accounting, tax, and audits. You will work closely with the Partners of the firm and will have regular client contact.
The role will involve you:
- Planning work and allocating appropriate resources
- Reviewing work and giving appraisals to junior staff
- Acting as the main point of contact for the clients in the portfolio
- Working on a broad range of clients including OMBs and SMEs
- Managing a client portfolio and being involved with business development
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong accounting practice background
- Effective client handling/service skills
- Experience in coaching and delegating to staff and able to organise and review their work
If you are interested in the opportunity, send your CV to email@example.com or for further information call Kate Green on .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: