RGN Staff Nurse
A leading care provider is looking to recruit a NIGHT nurse (RGN) for one of its specialist neuro disabilities services in Elswick, Newcastle. This is a 30 hours a week post. The service provides long-term and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for adults aged 18+ with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
- To ensure that high standards of resident and family care are maintained at all times, under the direction of the Registered Manager.
- To maintain and motivate a professional and efficient staff and exercise leadership as part of the nursing team.
- To maintain a homely atmosphere and create a dignified environment.
- To ensure that all necessary standards are maintained in compliance with health and care policy and Health Authority Guidelines.
- To provide support and advice to all nursing staff during night duty within a given area.
- Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
Salary: £13.07p/h 30 hours a week - £21,372
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital/Operations Manager vacancies across the North East, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."