Delegate Sales - Up to £30,000 basic OTE uncapped upwards of £60k
Delegate Sales Manager - Be In At The Start
This is a genuine opportunity to quickly become more than just a 'delegate salesperson’. By being one of the first to join our new events business you will benefit from all the opportunities and challenges that can bring.
If you are unhappy in a large, well established team, working on annual events with little prospect for progression, a manager you maybe don`t respect very much and with little chance to influence things, then this role may be for you.
So, if you already have 1+ years delegate sales experience and would prefer a challenging and fun role where you can make a real impact then we may want to meet you.
What are we offering?
- Fantastic new riverside offices - 3 minutes from Monument Tube
- Rapid Career Progression opportunities that come with joining an early stage new business
- Unrivalled Training and Development - work alongside the company directors and benefit from over 60 years of sales and events expertise
- Uncapped OTE - Competitive Salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Innovative cutting edge topics to learn about and work on
- International travel to some of Europe’s best cities
- An opportunity to have your ideas listened to and put into action
Does this describe you?
- Naturally self-motivated, positive, competitive and enthusiastic
- Highly ambitious and dynamic, with 1+ years’ experience in B2B sales
- Well organised - with strong written and verbal communication and an accurate keeper of sales leads and activity
- Quick learner - with a genuine interest in technology, business trends and current affairs
- Loves selling!
If it does we would like to hear from you. Successful candidates will help drive commercial success on our international conferences and networking events.
- The acquisition of senior level delegates to attend our senior level Summits through researching, sourcing, cold calling and email marketing.
- Build your own portfolio of clients, leading to future account management opportunities
- Liaise with confirmed delegates to ensure event attendance and participation
- Manage clients on-site to help deliver outstanding customer satisfaction