Payroll Administrator (3 Month Contract)
Payroll Administrator - East London
Our client, a large, professional services business, is looking for a payroll administrator who is confident and ambitious to assist with all administrative tasks within the payroll team. The successful candidate must have good administrative skills along with high quality customer service experience. It is necessary that the applicant has a 'team player’ mentality, along with a 'can do’ attitude to fully thrive and develop in this role, which provides the opportunity for career progression.
NOTE - The role is a 3-month contract with a possibility of going permanent depending on performance.
- Processing of weekly / Monthly payroll - all administration tasks associated
- Basic understanding of all aspects of payroll documentation including Statutory Sick Pay, Parental Pay, Attachment of Earnings orders, Payroll Giving, Union Deductions, Pensions, Save as you earn, Student Loans, NI exemptions but not essential
- Assisting Senior Payroll Administrators with the processing of payroll
- Previous experience using Tempest
- Achieve deadlines set to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- A team player
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do’ positive attitude.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel), written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- A methodical approach with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail