SEO Analyst - Communications Agency - NGO/Charity Focus
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency - we provide research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns.
Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
We specialise in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change. In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, East Africa, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the London.
What’s the role?
We are now looking to for a Web and SEO Analyst to join our London based Digital team. You will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis of traffic and work closely with other divisions to implement best practice across across multiple sites - new and existing. You will also responsible for feeding web analytics into our data team, working to translate business objectives into measurable and trackable KPIs.
This role is ideal for an all-round SEO specialist who is looking to move away from e-commerce and grow their skillset working with nieche audiences.
What you will be doing:
- Setting up, running and optimizing SEO campaigns including content development, reporting and technical SEO audits across our live client sites.
- Define SEO best practice, collaborating with divisions across the agency including our data, digital & tech teams.
- Provide in-depth analysis of traffic and activity metrics for web and mobile and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support online testing through creating and monitoring a/b and multi-variate tests throughout their lifecycle to ensure data validity, and evaluate and report out on post-test results
- Support online marketing efforts to help identify accurately targeted campaigns
- Participate in online product and program development to ensure tracking and measurement of new products and establish baseline performance expectations
What we need from you:
We are looking for an analytical, self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment. You’ll have:
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of SEO strategy and implementation (WordPress/ Yoast)
- Experience with implementation of analytics platforms and tag management software; significant experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred
- Recent experience with Excel, Access, any web analytics tool and any A/B testing tool.
- Excellent understanding of tag management principles and design techniques and experience of working with any tag management system (eg Tealium) and web analytics tools (eg, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc)
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and process management skills
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of various online metrics. Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with business users to understand their needs and translate into technical requirements
- Awareness of Tableau is a bonus
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encourage a variety of people to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.