Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London - Sunday Times FastTrack 100
£20,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission. You don’t need sales experience to be a successful recruiter. My client hires their graduate recruitment consultants based on values and desire; if you are competitive, hardworking, resilient, confident, ambitious and passionate to be the best - reach out today to see what a career in recruitment could do for you.
About my client:
- IT, Digital, Retail, FMCG, Media & Change specialist recruitment company
- EVERYONE in their office started as a graduate recruitment consultant, with no previous experience
- Have been recognised for multiple awards including Best Company to Work For, Employer of the Year and Fastest Growing Company in the UK
- Renowned for their Annual Ski Trip!
- Prestigious reputation - both work hard/play hard
About your role as Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking, advertising and marketing to find the best talent within your chosen fields
- Attending client meetings to understand their needs and requirements
- Screening candidates and assisting them through the interview process
- Utilising social media to identify potential candidates and clients, and to market your brand
What does this Client look for?
- The top 10% of graduates who are able, and want to, progress quickly
- High calibre individuals, with strong academic or sporting achievements
- Team players
- Resilient and determined individuals
- Confidence to network with senior business leaders
How would they describe their company culture?
- Vibrant, hardworking, competitive, supportive, dynamic, professional, sports focused
Package & Opportunities:
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission (£38k average OTE Year 1, £63 Year 2, £90k+ Year 3)
- All expenses paid annual ski holiday - biggest social event of the year!
- Vibrant and dynamic offices
- Company package (including gym membership)
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest retail, media and digital companies in the world. Recruitment is not for everyone, but if you have the drive and ambition, this client will provide world-class training and development at every stage of your recruitment career, to ensure that you are the best of the best.