Production Manager (Chilled Food)
Job Type: Production Manager (Chilled Food)
Salary: £35,000 + Healthcare
Are you a motivated and ambitious Production Manager/Production Supervisor looking to join an exciting business? Do you have a real passion for good food?
My client is looking for a Production Manager with a strong management background, someone that can galvanise a team and drive results.
This food manufacturer has a true passion for employee engagement, a family run business who believe in good honest food. They specialise in chilled foods, working alongside some of the best retailers in the industry. This is the perfect opportunity for a real foodie, who enjoys full autonomy of a production manager role. With exciting expansions happening right now, this is the perfect time to get on board
You will be managing a large team across a day shift, with a level of flexibility with the growth of the business. You will be an integral part of the management structure reporting into the senior management team.
- Lead and manage a team of skilled production operatives
- Develop and maintain efficient production practices
- Management and continuous improvement across the shop floor
- Team management with an engaging approach to ensure all duties are carried out and achieved
- Familiar with BRC accreditations
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to business needs
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have a strong food management background
- Comprehensive understanding of good practices
- A passion and understanding of food beyond a working environment
- A chilled or cooked, high risk food background
- You will be highly organised, operating with efficiency in everything you do
- You will have a proven track record in team management with a proactive approach to achieve continuous improvement of standards
- Excellent communication skills
To apply directly please apply via the link below.