SAP Finance Manager
As the SAP Finance Manager you will be joining a growing accountancy team where you job will be to oversee finance activities globally in a role that reports into the CFO. This is a hands-on role with two direct reports.
The client based in Central London is a leading global provider of Web-based commodity trading, risk management and data management applications.
As the SAP Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Preparation of some subsidiary accounts.
- Reconciliations - Revenue, VAT, prepayments, accruals, debtors, creditors, salaries, inter-company etc
- Submission of VAT returns and EC Sales
- Commission calculation and payroll preparation for submission to bureau
- Preparing budgets, forecasting and analysis for business support
- Training/mentoring other members of the team
- Support the Finance Director in projects and ad-hoc tasks as required
As the SAP Finance Manager you will:
- Must have excellent people management skills
- Have worked with SAP BYD
- Team player, willing to work at all levels from transactional to annual reporting.
- Have prepared accounts to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Have an analytical approach and a commercial focus
- Have effective communication skills
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits