Senior Python / Openstack Developer
Senior Python / Openstack Developer required with strong Python Development skills and skills in API / RESTful is required to work on one of the world's largest Openstack private Cloud solutions pushing the boundaries of cloud innovation is required by world leading technology giant in London.
As a Senior Python Developer you will have
- Sound skills in Python and developing Python modules and interfaces with API's
- Development skills with OpenStack or AWS or major Cloud based systems
- Linux skills
- Solid development practices including CI / CD
- RESTful or API experience
- A passion for Cloud systems and infrastructure automation
- Experience of technically leading a team
Desirable skills as a Python developer would include
- Experience of large scale systems / high availability systems
- Linux platform skills
- Experience of Ansible and writing Playbook or modules
This is an outstanding chance to broaden you skills and work on cloud automation at quite some scale.
- 135M daily transactions
- 7Bn daily API calls
- 5TB daily log data output
- 120,000 time-series monitoring points per second
- 1000 deployments per week
The company will offer a chance to work at the forefront of OpenStack / Cloud innovation influencing vendor roadmaps on an award winning platform.
Assistance with relocation could be available.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.