Our client is currently seeking a Day Concierge to work at a luxury residential apartment building in King's Cross. Hours of work will be 07:00-19:00, working from Monday to Friday.
This position is primarily customer focused, meeting and greeting all visitors in reception with a helpful and welcoming attitude. A background in working at prestigious, mixed use residential developments or a 5 star hotel would be preferable.
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone or from callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required.
- Assist residents with luggage/shopping to and from their apartment.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Uploading information onto portal if required.
- Check and screen all visitors and guest and any contractor staff, ensuring that they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire building and report any faults and/or security breaches found to the Building Manager.
- Ensure the tidiness of the common areas of the building and assist with the cleaning of public areas including changing bins under the chute if outside the cleaners normal working hours.
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to the main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk.
- Liaise with other staff involved on the estate as and when required.
- Instruct residents on the correct use of gym equipment for which full training will be provided.
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events.
- Maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit.
Experience working in luxury residential apartments or 5* hotels would be desirable. The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.