German speaking Client Relationship Manager
A leading financial publishing organisation has a new role available for you to join them as a German speaking Client Relationship Manager. This role offers you the opportunity to travel and arrange face to face meetings with key individuals in the financial services industry to develop and strengthen the client's portfolio. It is essential that you stay on top of the latest investment trends as that will enable you to build stronger relationships with specialists in the investment industry.
As well as organising several events on a yearly basis, the company regularly publishes key investment insights on their subscription based platform and in their magazine informing their clients of the latest investment trends. You will attend the events abroad to present these investment insights face to face to investors, portfolio managers and bankers.
The role is also on offer on an executive level if you are looking to a more entry level role with the opportunity to progress your career.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong academic credentials are essential with a preference with a degree relating to finance or economics
- Previous primary (telephone interviewing) and secondary (desk) research experience - ideally from a market research or management consultancy environment is ideal
- Excellent research, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a busy in a bust environment whilst managing multiple project deadlines efficiently
- Excellent Microsoft office skills are desirable
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.